Loud and Proud White Art Print
A bright and fun motivational art print for all the children that are loud and proud! Your print will stand out in your child's bedroom or playroom, or to give as a thoughtful gift.
Our art print has the words 'Loud and Proud' hand lettered in multi coloured painted gouche style with a white background. Orla and her sisters definitely live by this moto and I wouldn't have it any other way! We believe all children (especially girls) should be encouraged to be seen and heard and we think our print is a fun reminder there is nothing wrong with being 'Loud and Proud'!
Each colourful print is digitally printed by professional printers who are specialists in Giclée fine art printing.
- Printed on 200 gsm, FSC certified, museum quality matte paper, meaning no shiny print and long lasting colours that won't fade.
- All our wood, paper and packaging is sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Our products are custom-made for you on demand and printed and shipped from a local printers. This way we don’t produce any unnecessary leftovers, whilst also reducing carbon emissions.
- Available as a print, with a wooden hanger or with one of our handmade wooden frames in white, black or natural wood.
PLEASE NOTE: Your print may differ slightly in colour once printed, due to monitor differences.
- Shipped rolled up in a tube for anything larger than A4, A4 and smaller will be shipped in a flat boarded envelope.
- Please expect delivery of your print in 5-7 days, we prioritise quality over speed and your print will be sent direct from our printing labs to reduce carbon emissions.
- We offer free UK shipping over £50
Returns and CancellationsReturns and Cancellation Page
As all items are printed to order, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange. If you are not 100% satisfied with your item or it has been damaged in transit then please get in touch.
For more information please see below link:
Planet friendly and sustainable Prints
All wood, paper and packaging is sourced from sustainably managed forests and each print is custom-made for you on demand and printed and shipped from a local printers. This way we don’t produce any unnecessary leftovers, whilst also reducing carbon emissions.