Happy Flowers Brown and Purple Art Print
Bring some joy to your walls with our 'happy' flowers, our modern art print, guaranteed to brighten your walls and make you smile! Perfect for a bedroom, playroom or any room you'd like to make happy!
Our modern art print is filled with abstract purple flowers on a brown background painted in a gouche style. With the word 'happy' hand drawn in yellow in an almost 70s style, allow this modern take on a floral print brighten up your house.
Each colourful print is digitally printed by professional printers who are specialists in Giclée fine art printing.
- Printed on 200 gsm, FSC certified, museum quality matte paper, meaning no shiny print and long lasting colours that won't fade.
- All our wood, paper and packaging is sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Our products are custom-made for you on demand and printed and shipped from a local printers. This way we don’t produce any unnecessary leftovers, whilst also reducing carbon emissions.
- Available as a print, with a wooden hanger or with one of our handmade wooden frames in white, black or natural wood.
PLEASE NOTE: Your print may differ slightly in colour once printed, due to monitor differences.
- Shipped rolled up in a tube for anything larger than A4, A4 and smaller will be shipped in a flat boarded envelope.
- Please expect delivery of your print in 5-7 days, we prioritise quality over speed and your print will be sent direct from our printing labs to reduce carbon emissions.
- We offer free UK shipping over £50
Returns and CancellationsReturns and Cancellation Page
As all items are printed to order, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange. If you are not 100% satisfied with your item or it has been damaged in transit then please get in touch.
For more information please see below link:
Planet friendly and sustainable Prints
All wood, paper and packaging is sourced from sustainably managed forests and each print is custom-made for you on demand and printed and shipped from a local printers. This way we don’t produce any unnecessary leftovers, whilst also reducing carbon emissions.